Monday, May 01, 2006

IPod and podcasting (I)

Next semester, one ESL class and one of my Chinese class will start to use iPod in class. It is going to be quite exciting. I already downloaded some audio files from itune. I can make my own audio files and upload to the school web site. Using blogger.com to link to these audio files for download, since it can record the rss feeds for updates.

Today, I downloaded itune at apple.com and installed the program. After I started the itune program, a whole new world was presented before my eyes. I thought that it was just music or some audio files. To my surprise, it contains all kinds of subjects including all topics in education of all levels. I browsed some of the sections. The audio quality was very impressive. No wonder that iPod becomes popular so fast. Now the question is how to integrate this technology in education. I would like to see more applications for classroom teaching.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The technology was developed very fast! "I would like to see more applications for classroom teaching." That's a good idea; I think your class will be more interesting and lovely!!! 》.《

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The technology was developed very fast! "I would like to see more applications for classroom teaching." That's a good idea; I think your class will be more interesting and lovely!!! 》.《

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The technology was developed very fast! "I would like to see more applications for classroom teaching." That's a good idea, I think your class will be more interesting and lovely!!! 》.《
Liuxiaojianshang

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home